Author Topic: Pugnacious Ponnier in 1/48 scale  (Read 5274 times)

Bughunter

Re: Pugnacious Ponnier in 1/48 scale
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2021, 07:56:40 AM »
Well done ...

A nice thing about Small Stuff engines is that the kits have more of those small parts as needed. If you build some of them carefully, you have parts for other projects. Many of the parts are designed in a way, that they can used on more then one kit.
I used for example spare push rods (resin) on the Siemens-Schuckert resin engine made by Eduard 8)

Cheers,
Frank

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2021, 11:52:12 AM »
Nice work on fitting the engine with a bit of extra details  :)

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline ColonelKrypton

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2021, 01:05:40 AM »
Well done ...

A nice thing about Small Stuff engines is that the kits have more of those small parts as needed. If you build some of them carefully, you have parts for other projects. Many of the parts are designed in a way, that they can used on more then one kit.
I used for example spare push rods (resin) on the Siemens-Schuckert resin engine made by Eduard 8)

Cheers,
Frank

I am very impressed with the Small Stuff model engine kits, and they in themselves are indeed stand alone kits. They are very generous in providing extra bits that could be easily messed up or lost during a build and also makes for ease in casting common parts. I have a small bag of extra Small Stuff bits in my greeblie widget box from other engines and builds, just didn't have enough suitable bits for this one.

cheers, Graham

Offline Radarman

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2021, 01:20:09 AM »
Splendid work, Graham. Very convincing.

Kevin
We are all victims of history!

Online RAGIII

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2021, 01:21:16 AM »
The push rods and rocker arms look excellent. Well done!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler