Author Topic: Match for Blue On Aviattic Fokker Streak Decals  (Read 819 times)

Offline WD

Match for Blue On Aviattic Fokker Streak Decals
« on: January 26, 2021, 12:26:49 AM »
Fellow Forumites,
                          I obtained a set of the Aviattic Fokker Streak decals, and I was happy to see Richard included the blue return on the bottom.

Now, here's my question: Have any of you found a good, out of the bottle match for the light blue on these decals?

WD

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: Match for Blue On Aviattic Fokker Streak Decals
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 11:33:59 PM »
I don't think there is an out of bottle for the blue you are seeking ...you will be doing some mixing unless some one esle chimes in that knows ....

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline WD

Re: Match for Blue On Aviattic Fokker Streak Decals
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 12:53:39 AM »
Thanks Alexis, that's what I was afraid of. The way my luck usually runs, I'll beat myself up trying to mix it, and then someone will come along and say something to the effect of "Oh, why didn't you use XYZ?  It's a perfect match".  :o

As popular at Aviattic's decals are, I was hoping someone had already broken a trail through that and I could save myself some trouble.

Push come to shove, I suppose I could just cut the light blue return off of the decal and then just go with whatever I wanted to use.

Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Thanks for bothering to reply though!  :)

WD