Author Topic: A diversion...  (Read 801 times)

Offline Monty

A diversion...
« on: January 25, 2021, 03:16:55 AM »

This is Harley. If you check out his left ear carefully there is a chunk missing. That's Davidson. Other name: Fatboy. And he broke a vase today....

Who would have pets??? :) ::) ::)

Marc.

Offline Dave Brewer

Re: A diversion...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 09:01:28 AM »
Harley looks very comfortable Monty, one of our 3 cats, Flossie, has taken my hobby space for her own domain, and is usually to be found asleep on my chair. Thankfully she has learned to keep off the bench.
Cheers,
Dave.

Offline gbrivio

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 05:05:34 PM »
Fat Boy would be a perfect nickname for my Jimmy, a 9 Kg (20 lbs) red cat. Fortunately he is no longer jumping on my desk (he was responsible for some wreckages in the past...) but sometimes is still hunting small objects in hobby and living areas across the house. Kitties side effects!
Ciao
Giuseppe

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 01:14:28 AM »
This is Sieben , which some of you guys have seen pic's of him before . He is Hell on four legs ! Hobby room door I have to keep closed . If not he goes on the bench and tries to help with the currant builds . But yet I love him with all my heart ! :) This year he will be turning 3 years old in human years , 21 in his mind but I insure him that he is wrong !

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Monty

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2021, 02:56:06 AM »
Our Moggies! Where would we be without them? We love them in spite of their behavior...