Author Topic: Gloss clear parts with mask .  (Read 771 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Gloss clear parts with mask .
« on: January 19, 2021, 01:10:28 AM »
The other week I was in a hurry when picking up a new bottle of clear gloss for my nails and didn't pay attention to what I was reaching for .

While using this gloss once it was dry it really didn't have a hi shine , so another coat went on , yet still the same results . Well I'm not continuing with that ... I'm not insane !

Next day I notice the my nail colour was off so I started rubbing one and notice the surface had a clear film . I'm thinking what the hell and start to panic that I was having a reaction to the nail gloss . Turns out that once applied the film is removed leaving a very high gloss shine !

So now I thinking that this might be handy on canopies . Apply a few coats let it fully dry . Cut the framing /removing the film paint / remove rest of film . One canopy with high gloss to the glass and neatly paint frames .

Name of the product is ... Nailtural , it is a vegan bio-base . It's base coat . Just found this interesting so wanted to share .

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline WD

Re: Gloss clear parts with mask .
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 05:10:06 AM »
Hmmmm, . . . . interesting. Might have to experiment with this.

WD