Author Topic: My Absence  (Read 2487 times)

Offline IanB

Re: My Absence
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2020, 01:18:55 AM »
Terri, that took a huge amount of courage to let us know what happened. Please take your time, modelling comes second, but rest assured we are all sending our best wishes and support for you during these trying times.
Frohe Veihnachten!

Ian

Offline James

My Absence
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2020, 03:17:56 AM »
Oh my god, Terri, that is fu****g horrible. It pains me you had to go through that. It takes a lot of courage and bravery to come out and tell us as well as yourself. If you ever need to talk we are ALL here for you.

James

Axes Grind and Maces Clash

Offline LuckyLuke

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2020, 05:47:08 AM »
Terri,
Apart from all that has already been said I specially admire your courage.
It is an inspiration !

I,m sure that you will get through this

With lots of love and support,
Luke

Bughunter

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2020, 07:04:46 AM »
I am really speechless! Hats off that you had the courage to write about it here!
All the best,
Frank

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2020, 11:07:35 AM »
Hi Guys ,

I really over whelmed with the support that all off you have shown . It really touches my heart ! We truly are family which no other site has makings us very unique group of modelers .

Thank guys and Dave for letting me share this , it really has helped in my healing and for being a part of my life ! I can say feeling a lot better now .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Rookie

• No guts, no glory...
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2020, 05:28:30 PM »
Hello Terri,

I can't even begin to imagine the trauma you went through.

As you can see, this is a very close community. I have not been a member of this community for long, but it did not take long for me to notice that -without exception- everybody is helpful, positive and supportive. A beautiful example is the help Rick received from various members when he encountered misfortune. I myself was very moved by the kind and selfless support that was given to him. I have not seen that on any modelers forum I was or am a member of. There is always a kind word for everybody.

Like the others, I find it very courageous of you to share this with us. I wish you all the best in your healing process and I hope to see you back here with more beautiful builds when you are ready.

Willem

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2020, 11:23:21 PM »
Thank you very much Willem  :)

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline kensar

• Reshaping the world - one piece at a time.
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2020, 04:45:24 AM »
I don't know that I can add to what has already been said, but I truly admire your bravery for disclosing here what happened. 
You will always be the same Terri to us.  We value and appreciate your presence here.

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2020, 12:05:22 AM »
I am humbled that you would feel you have enough trust in us here to share this. More importantly you have shown an ability to take charge of this and deal with it in an appropriate, safe manner. Please continue to get all the help you need. If that just means talking model aircraft sometimes you know where to come. Do the work but reward yourself. Everyone deserves that. You are among friends.

Steve 

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2020, 08:23:11 AM »
Thank you Ken and Steve , means a lot  :) I'm taking the time and for once my mind is starting to relax . Still the same me just a different perspective on things now .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch