Author Topic: Real vehicles for sale  (Read 964 times)

Offline Berman

Real vehicles for sale
« on: November 23, 2020, 04:31:04 AM »
 I am selling my antique vehicle collection to raise money towards buying a house. One thousand dollars for each vehicle sold will be donated to the WWI Aircraft Models forum.
  1908 Moto Reve motorcycle professionally restored to just built yesterday condition. This is the same type of motorcycle as used by James McCudden who was Britain's leading ace. Google "McCudden motorcyle" to see him astride his Moto Reve.  $35,000 USD
   1912 Pioneer cyclecar. Runs and drives great. This was the first engineering design by William Bushnell Stout who later formed the Stout Metal Airplane Company which built the Ford Trimotor aircraft and the Stout Motorcar Company which built the Stout Scarab. My Pioneer is the sole survivor of all that were made by the American Manufacturing Company from 1910 to their closing in 1914. You can see many photos of my cyclecar on Bing images if you search for "1912 Pioneer cyclecar".  Red with black fenders. Redone interior and new tires. All metal and wood components are restored originals.  $50,000 USD
    1940 Packard limousine. This is a garage queen with only 21,400 original miles. Good paint with new cloth interior and tires. This car would be great for a classic limousine service business. $50,000 USD
    1971 Jaguar E-Type (XKE) two seater 4.2 liter coupe. This is only one of seventy five titled Series 2 E-Types that built in the early part of of 1971 as production changed to the Series 3 with V-12 engines. Entire body was chemically stripped to bare metal. Show quality paint. Complete new interior. New wire wheels, tires, wiring, rubber, clutch, brakes, urethane suspension bushings, and more. You can purchase this car as is or wait till all work is completed. Contact me for details.
     All vehicles located in the United States. They can be shipped anywhere in the world. Shipping and insurance costs are the buyer's responsibility. Questions answered at [email protected]    Thanks, Barry