Author Topic: EZ line sizes  (Read 1131 times)

Offline smperry

EZ line sizes
« on: September 29, 2020, 09:01:09 AM »
I have decided to give EZ Line a try on card models. A google search shows it comes in Fine and Heavy and in more than one color.
Never used it, never even seen it. Can anyone tell me the best size and color for 1:32 scale?
TIA
sp
There is something fundamentally amiss with a society which forces it's modelers to work for a living.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: EZ line sizes
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 09:46:20 AM »
You want the fine and colour ...black . Don't use the heavy line . It is much wider and if not pull straight , it will have a very noticable twist .

There is also Uschi line which comes in standard (32 scale ) fine (48 scale ) and super fine (72 scale )

https://www.uschivdr.com/shopping-categories/shop-rigging-and-various/

This line is round not flat like the ez-line . This is what I used for 32 scale and 48 scale depending on the build .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline smperry

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 10:15:26 AM »
Committed to digital memory, as biomem don't work no more.

Thanks Terri, I will try both.
sp
There is something fundamentally amiss with a society which forces it's modelers to work for a living.

Offline Stuart Malone

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 02:53:01 AM »
I worked this up some time ago for my own reference.  Please see the attachment.

Stuart

Offline smperry

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 03:35:12 AM »
Thanks Stewart, I have it filed now. That will come in most handy now and on future builds.
sp