Author Topic: WNW D.VII early with Aviattic Loz + Fokkerpt 1 decals and WNW Snipe Late (sold)  (Read 830 times)

Offline jeroen_R90S

With all the new stuff coming out, and a built-up Fokker on the shelf already, I'm somewhat pained to offer my D.VII Early and Sopwith Snipe (Late) on sale here.
Fokker
It comes with Aviattic 5 colour wing lozenge and the WnW Fighting Fokker Pt 1 decals.
note: the upper wing crosses for A and B (Thuy and Berthold) of the standard kit are missing, I sent these to a forum member last year or so. The WnW FightingFokkers sheet is missing the 2 engine data plates, I used those on the extra engine I needed for my Albatros-built D.VII. The engine plates are still on the original decal sheet, and the wing crosses if needed can be had from the FF sheet or simply masked and painted.
Decal bag opened obviously, the rest is still new.

Snipe Late
My wife got me a Snipe with Barker from the MBK-sale, but I already had a Snipe late -but 2 of them is too much, much as the Fokker, I'm not really into doing multiples I've found out since.
I'm also willing to let this go.
This kit is new and all bags are still sealed, I just marked a little "x" near the option I wanted to make...

With the current craze (or has it died down a bit) I'm not really putting prices on them, espcially the Fokker as it is not mint.
Make me an offer on either or both and maybe we can work something out.

I'm located in The Netherlands, shipping will be at-cost.

Jeroen
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 04:54:46 PM by jeroen_R90S »

Offline jeroen_R90S

Wow, that was quick -Fokker is reserved, Snipe is sold already!

Jeroen

Offline jeroen_R90S

Fokker sold as well....