Author Topic: Question about your Jasta 40 under Carl Degelow decals  (Read 1442 times)

Offline petero

Question about your Jasta 40 under Carl Degelow decals
« on: December 06, 2012, 10:33:00 AM »
Will you be producing this in 1/32, now that the WNW Fokker D.VII has been released?  I would love to do Jeschonnek's rampant bison markings.  My dad was a native of Montana, and I've spent a good deal of time "where the buffalo roam"  :D

Alternately, would it be possible to send me a scan of the 1/48 bison, so that I can enlarge it and print my own ALPS decal?  Since the WNW Albatros-built version has Degelow's plane, all I really need is the bison itself.

Thanks!

Peter

Offline pierrelm

Re: Question about your Jasta 40 under Carl Degelow decals
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 04:21:22 AM »
Hi Rowan
 has this one now been shelved or is it in the queue for future release?
Best wishes,
Petern

Offline rowan broadbent

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 01:36:36 AM »
Hello Peters!

Sorry for missing this. I am a little unsure about the market for this set in 32nd scale as it would consist entirely of Fokker D.VIIs  of a single unit (both Pfalz subjects having been covered by Wingnuts in this scale). I am getting the impression that in 32nd scale modellers are looking for either a mix of types for a single unit or a mix of units for a single type. Which specific aircraft of Jasta 40 did you have in mind? I could well do a few from Jasta 40 on a future D.VII set.

Rowan
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

Offline pierrelm

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 06:27:25 AM »
Hi Rowan
 as you know, I'd be happy with Dilthey's DVa plus whatever selection you think maybe of most interest and haven't been covered elsewhere...cheers!

Offline petero

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 07:09:50 AM »
I too am only interested in one subject, Jeschonnek's bison.  Since WNW includes the basic Jasta 40 scheme, would it make sense to produce a sheet with just the different personal markings?  Perhaps something along the lines of your small sheet for Christansen's W.29?

Peter