Author Topic: Wheels and Wings Hobbies  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Wheels and Wings Hobbies
« on: August 15, 2020, 09:00:59 AM »
I sent this chaps a email asking if they will be getting Meng's new Dr.1 and if they take per-orders . If there supplier carries the kit , they will bring it in and also take per-orders . My fingers are crossed help spread the positive energy !

It's not posted on their site but here is the link to there site .https://www.wheelswingshobbies.com/

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
Re: Wheels and Wings Hobbies
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 11:15:50 AM »
Terri,
   I did the same but have not got a reply yet. Hobby Sense in Winnipeg has 20 inbound, will be pricing the Kit without the MvR "bust" for $100-105.Let me know if you get further info, doesn't look like there will be any super bargains here!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 09:41:48 PM »
Will do Lance , if I haven't heard back in a few days I will touch base with them . Don seems to be really nice and lets me use our company's Loomis account to get items shipped out instead of using Canada Post . Yeah doesn't look like us CDN's will be getting a deal on this one . Spruce Brothers the cost will be 182.00 CDN , will pass on that . Hannant's it will be 134 CDN which isn't all that bad . That's on par to what the shops here will charge with shipping . Even out of the EU it will be 150 plus for the kit .

I have never heard of that shop out of Winnipeg , have you order from them before ?

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 11:00:09 PM »
Terri,
    I haven't ordered from them before however several members of the local IPMS Chapter highly recommend  it. He had a good price for the Tamiya Spitfires I recently invested in but Sunward Hobbies in Toronto worked out far better with their free postage. Let me know if you get any updates from Wheels and Wings, I would like to get the Meng DR.1 as soon as it's available here.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 11:13:27 PM »
Will do Lance , I just order one through Lucky and at really good price , but wouldn't mind picking up another in the future ...it is a really nice kit !
I guess they will be able to bring the kit in since they already carry Meng Armour and tool sets .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 10:47:58 PM »
Just want to give you an up-date here Lance . I got an email saying my per-order has been set up , but no comformation on whether they are able to get the kit . Maybe send them an email ...

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch