Author Topic: Some On Topic and Off Topic kits for sale: Riasing funds to buy On Topic kits  (Read 989 times)

Offline RAGIII

I have checked with Dave and He has conditionally given permission to post some Off Topic Kits so I can raise funds to purchase some On Topic Kits. That being said the following are for sale:

Lets start with a few On Tpic kits:
1. Hobby Craft 1/28th Fokker Dr1: Basically a Copy of the Revelle Kit. Includes decals from the Voss Edition of the Revelle kit. $15.00
Parts out of bags but still on sprues.

2: Guillows Sopwith Camel stick and Tissue kit: Completely Intact:  $15.00
( Sold)

3:  21st Century Toys 1/32nd Bf 109F. Box opened parts still bagged  $20.00

3: Doyusha 1/32nd A6M2 Zero. Parts out of Bags. Some removed from sprues.  $20.00

4:1/32nd  Hasegawa Ki 43 Oscar: Parts Out of Bags. $20.00

5: Hobby Craft F4F-4 Wildcat. Parts Out of Bags. One engine bearer was broken when I received this one. Pretty easy fix, IMHO. Also includes an Archer Dry Transfer Interior detail set ans some aftermarket decals. $35.00 (Sold)

6: 1/32nd Revelle Germany Focke Wulf Fw 190 A 8: Parts Out of bags. Includes a Montex Mask set for JG2 commander and one other. $40.00 (Sold)

All sales will be shipped at Actual cost payed by the buyer.

I will Happily sell world wide. Just remember Shipping will be HIGH over seas! I also want to Emphasize that I only go out once per week so if interested it may take a while to get kits packed and ready to ship. Payment by Paypal.

PM if interested!
Thanks For Looking,
RAGIII

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 08:58:34 PM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Dekenba1

I read this as you buying the company!!

Offline RAGIII

I read this as you buying the company!!

:) Funny, I have fixed the issue

Offline RAGIII

One More On Topic kit for sale. The Encore Fokker Dr1. Parts out of bags and No Voss Figure. Otherwise complete. $30.00
RAGIII

(SOLD)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 12:05:39 AM by RAGIII »

Dekenba1

That Encore kit at $30 is a bargain.