Author Topic: Wish to trade or purchase WNW triplane decals for Ray Collishaw’s ‘Black Maria’  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Isitwindyyet

I would like to build Ray Collishaw’s Black Maria triplane. I have the regular triplane kit, but would really like to swap or buy decals if possible. I am not interested in the figure, but will purchase that too if necessary.

Thanks
Ron

Offline Rob_Owens

Just in case. . . Your Tripehound already has markings for Maynard’s N534 (only 1 digit off N533). Purchase HGW 232020 (available on ebay) which has markings for Collishaw’s Black Maria Camel B6390 (from which take the trailing “3” for the serial), a little surgery on the “C”, an’ Bob’s yer Uncle! Or, in this case Ray.
HTH, Rob

Offline Isitwindyyet

Just in case. . . Your Tripehound already has markings for Maynard’s N534 (only 1 digit off N533). Purchase HGW 232020 (available on ebay) which has markings for Collishaw’s Black Maria Camel B6390 (from which take the trailing “3” for the serial), a little surgery on the “C”, an’ Bob’s yer Uncle! Or, in this case Ray.
HTH, Rob

Well that is an option I didn’t know I had, thank you. Definitely plan B, but I'd like to keep trying to trade. 

Offline Rob_Owens

You’re most welcome! I think that WnW missed out not including N533 Black Maria in their original issue.
Regards, Rob

Offline Rob_Owens

In addition, the Roden Triplane kit offers markings for N533, though they won’t be of the Cartograf quality of WnW’s kits.

Offline RichieW

Sent you a PM, I have a set going begging.
Richie

Offline Isitwindyyet

Completed
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 05:35:03 AM »
Thanks the matter has been resolved.