Author Topic: Kentucky here  (Read 3685 times)

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: Kentucky here
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2019, 08:45:11 AM »
Beautiful work, Aaron and welcome aboard!  Can't wait to see what you do with model aircraft!
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2019, 03:23:45 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Aaron and I hope you enjoy this wonderful collection of helpful modellers.

We have some amazing talent in this group and everyone is very willing to help and share advice on getting the most from your model builds. Feel free to ask any questions, we're happy to help.

cheers

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2019, 03:30:18 PM »
Welcome to Kentucky from North-Rhine-Westphalia in Germany.
This are very interesting pieces of art, Aaron. I'm looking forward to see what you will show us here.
Have fun here.
Bye,
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline aaronc

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2019, 10:37:44 PM »
You guys seem to be a world wide bunch of fellas,...that's interesting. Thanks for the welcomes. -Aaron

Offline kensar

• Reshaping the world - one piece at a time.
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2019, 09:10:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Aaron.
That's some impressive carving work there.  Shows an eye for detail, which will serve you in model building.

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2019, 08:49:26 AM »
Awesome work! I am looking forward to seeing your WW1 stuff come to life! Welcome from North Carolina!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline aaronc

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2019, 11:48:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Aaron.
That's some impressive carving work there.  Shows an eye for detail, which will serve you in model building.

Kensar..thanks for the welcome and good words. Aaron

Offline aaronc

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2019, 11:51:17 AM »
Awesome work! I am looking forward to seeing your WW1 stuff come to life! Welcome from North Carolina!
RAGIII

RAGlll....I'm inching toward  my first....thanks for the complement. Best Regards. -Aaron

Offline Monty

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2019, 03:12:52 AM »
Some beautiful work there, Aaron! Thank you for posting it. Enjoy your time with us - you really do have talent. Regards, Marc.

Offline aaronc

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2019, 04:37:33 AM »
Some beautiful work there, Aaron! Thank you for posting it. Enjoy your time with us - you really do have talent. Regards, Marc.

Thanks Monty,..I do like it here. My interest is pretty focused when it comes to the modeling at the moment and the main purpose of this site is aimed toward it. I'm in several forums of different interest I have...and I like this type of forum layout as well. -Aaron