Author Topic: CSM Nieuport 21 on the way  (Read 12286 times)

Offline Jorgo

Re: CSM Nieuport 21 on the way
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2020, 10:22:21 PM »
Hi, Edgar!
Congrats on these new gems! I am looking forward also to the prints  of the  boxart  :)

Best regards

Jörg

Offline Borsos

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2020, 01:01:48 AM »
I also placed an order this morning, can't wait for the Nieuport 21.
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2020, 03:13:28 AM »
Edgar, so is it also possible to pre-order your 32-005 RFC N-XXIII's yet?
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde

Offline rolanddvi

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2020, 10:04:58 AM »
Hello Al,

I am trying to pre-order the Nieuport XXIII but when I go to the log in page it says my e-mail is not registered. I am more then happy to register but I cannot find anywhere on the website to do this! Am I missing something? Help!

Thanks,
Mike

Offline Edgar

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2020, 08:55:37 PM »
Hello Al,

I am trying to pre-order the Nieuport XXIII but when I go to the log in page it says my e-mail is not registered. I am more then happy to register but I cannot find anywhere on the website to do this! Am I missing something? Help!

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike
you need to hit SIGN IN
and then you will see that REGISTRATION sign

Offline rolanddvi

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2020, 01:06:34 AM »
Edgar,

DUH!! It was right in front of my eyes the whole time.... Pre-order has been submitted. Thanks Edgar, appreciate the help!!

Mike

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2020, 05:37:50 AM »
Well I got My Stimulas Money today so I am stimulating Your economy  8) I Pre ordered the Nieuport 23 and also ordered a figure and some French instruments !
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Rob_Owens

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2020, 12:23:38 AM »
Are the kits available for sale (not pre-order)? I ask  because there’s an ebay seller from Japan “toshiakara1” who lists two XX1’s available (ebay item #164138675131)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 12:33:06 AM by Rob_Owens »

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2020, 02:01:40 AM »
Are the kits available for sale (not pre-order)? I ask  because there’s an ebay seller from Japan “toshiakara1” who lists two XX1’s available (ebay item #164138675131)

Rob, the body of the item states that it is a pre-order.  Plus for that price you can buy three direct from CSM.  I have pre ordered both new kits and have not heard from Edgar, so I would conclude that not out yet.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 02:33:19 AM by Juan »

Offline Edgar

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2020, 03:45:12 AM »
Greetings, guys
I really hope that we will have plastic next week, and so will start sending the kits to you
Pre-orders will be closed next week for sure.
Once we`ll have the plastic we will start selling it on the standard basis)
Should I mention that we decided to make these two kits limited editions? Meaning after we sold it we will not release it in this state anymore

Offline Borsos

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2020, 04:27:31 AM »
Greetings, guys
I really hope that we will have plastic next week, and so will start sending the kits to you
Should I mention that we decided to make these two kits limited editions? Meaning after we sold it we will not release it in this state anymore

It’s great to hear that the Nieuports could arrive next week for being packed. I have a 1:32 Raoul Lufbery and a young lion waiting on my bench for getting something to fly in.
But I am not too sure about this special edition idea. I remember a modelling company from far far away that also offered their kits as limited editions. We all know how it ended ...  ??? :)
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2020, 06:32:33 AM »
Greetings, guys

Is this the same for the Nieuport 23 Edgar? Will they be on their way also?
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Edgar

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2020, 07:14:47 PM »
Yup that was for both 21 and 23
As for limited something, the idea is, it is rather logical that making the same Nieuport each year may not be the best thing, but we are doing it not because we want to, but because 1/32 plastic kits are very expensive (meaning the new projects), and I can not say that Modelling Society was kinda helping us a lot, maybe that is because there is already a Nieuport17s on the market from Italian company, or other repackers. But still not sure how Nie21 and 23 will sell, some are saying like "It is the same Nie17" that is why we have a limited amount of decals, instructions and boxes, so when they will be sold-out, why not to offer new markings, as we still will be spending on new boxes, instructions and decals) but later on
That is the reason and not something fancy limited and exclusive. We simply can not afford that)
I can only add one thing
Each sold Nieuport or another plastic kit that we are offering helps our company to make another step towards new project
"Pay for Nieuports today and help us to bring project tomorrow"

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2020, 11:51:26 PM »
I have a 1:32 Raoul Lufbery and a young lion...

wait, what??? where'd you get the lion? i got the Luf (CSM, c'mon Edgar you KNOW your French ace is Luf).

Offline Eric Armstrong

• Expectation is a prison
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2020, 01:05:50 AM »
Love the Nieuport XVII kits and hope that it has sold well enough to encourage other projects going forward.  Also looking forward to the release of the Nieuport XXI and XXIII.
Honor Necessity