Author Topic: wnw for sale  (Read 1401 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

wnw for sale
« on: July 19, 2019, 12:38:52 AM »
i have a couple wnw kits that i must sell. i had gotten in a rut with modelling so i started building vacuum tube guitar amps and refurbishing old 1930s-1950s radios. even though i know i will go back to modelling eventually i got laid off 3 weeks ago so i am forced to sell some things. i will start with these 2 kits but i may be forced to sell more, if anyone is looking for something specific ask i may have it although some i have taken out of sprue bags and some i cut out the fuselage or whatever to examine like a kid does with his new toy sometimes but i will let you guys know any details before you buy. apparently wnw is the only thing anyone wants anymore as i tried to sell a bunch of 1/48 rare and valuable(used to be i guess) stuff earlier this year and only one guy wanted anything. if anyone is looking for some hard to find oddball kits or even other wnw i got some shit very few have that i collected over the last 15 years i may be coaxed into parting with other things. i will have to get shipping quotes when you tell me where you are i will go to the p.o. and get the quote. i will ship anywhere and accept paypal only

wnw junkers j.1 mint unstarted, sprues still sealed in plastic bags. $125 plus shipping
wnw bristol F.2b unstarted sprues removed from bags. i cut fuselage free so i could test fit and examine. also parts 59 and 60 were broken loose of the sprues partially when i got this kit so i fully removed and cleaned these 2 parts. i have put these in a small ziplock to not get lost. $100 plus shipping.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: wnw for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 09:10:02 AM »
Hey Scott , would you be willing to part with Tom's Pfalz D.VII/III kit ?

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
Payment sent for above kit .

Scotts has some interesting kit folks . Give him jinggle and see what he has .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline jknaus

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 01:51:36 AM »
Message sent.
James

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 09:17:29 AM »
Kit arrived safe and sound , thanks

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch