Author Topic: Completed:WNW Fokker DVII 1/32nd scale: Jasta 4.Ernst Udet "DU Doch Nicht"  (Read 31217 times)

Bughunter

Rick, this is a really nice continuation of your D.VII row, well executed again. Des would like it too, I'm sure!
(my favorite in this row is still the one with the orange strips and the Fokker style painting ???)
And you manage it to finish it in time 8) Groupbuilds starts often with great interest, but many participants do not finish their projects in time.

Cheers,
Frank

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Rick , I love it ! You did one fantastic job on this build . She is Wunderbar !

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline RAGIII

Rick, this is a really nice continuation of your D.VII row, well executed again. Des would like it too, I'm sure!
(my favorite in this row is still the one with the orange strips and the Fokker style painting ???)
And you manage it to finish it in time 8) Groupbuilds starts often with great interest, but many participants do not finish their projects in time.

Cheers,
Frank

Thanks Frank your comments are appreciated. I have said this before but I Love being retired. Managed to finish two for the GB, this one and the Nieuport  Probably could have done another if I pushed things  8)
RAGIII

Rick , I love it ! You did one fantastic job on this build . She is Wunderbar !

Terri

Thanks for following along and the comment T. Greatly appreciated!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Borsos

In a single word: Great! One of my all time favorites.
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline RAGIII

In a single word: Great! One of my all time favorites.
Andreas

Thank You Andreas. I appreciate such kind comments!
RAGIII

Offline aliluke

Absolutely stunning Rick! How are the judges going to pick? But who cares? We are all enjoying ourselves and sharing that. And that is what Des would want.

A wonderful model by you!

Cheers,
Alistair
It ain't a hobby if you have to hurry.

Offline RAGIII

Absolutely stunning Rick! How are the judges going to pick? But who cares? We are all enjoying ourselves and sharing that. And that is what Des would want.

A wonderful model by you!

Cheers,
Alistair

Thanks Alistair! Like you said I don't really care about the contest part it is participating and sharing in Honor of Des for Me!
RAGIII

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
Fantastic as always!
How many DVII do you have in your showcase?

:-O

Antonio

Offline RAGIII

Fantastic as always!
How many DVII do you have in your showcase?

:-O

Antonio

Thanks Antonio! I appreciate your comments! I have 5 in the case now  8)
RAGIII

Offline lone modeller

I have been away Rick and am struggling to catch up - just so glad that I have found this. You have provided a super log and an even better model - no matter about the wing stripes! Des would have really liked this model - it is certainly of a standard that he would have made.

Stephen.

Offline RAGIII

I have been away Rick and am struggling to catch up - just so glad that I have found this. You have provided a super log and an even better model - no matter about the wing stripes! Des would have really liked this model - it is certainly of a standard that he would have made.

Stephen.

Thanks Stephen. Greatly Appreciated!
RAGIII