Author Topic: Ardpol out of production?  (Read 1220 times)

Offline hiddeous1973

• Don't worry, Baldrick has a cunning plan !!
Ardpol out of production?
« on: May 16, 2019, 07:52:54 PM »
It seems that Ardpol has stopped. The website is no longer up and when asked over at the Karaya site (where I have ordered Ardpol in the past) they said Ardpol is in trouble and no more deliveries expected.

A shame, they did a few 1/48 kits like the Kitten and a Friedrichshaffen FF (I have the Kitten in the stash, such a cute little plane!!) and a good range of 1/72, kits and a few engines. If you find some somewhere, you will not be dissapointed.

If they are still around somewhere, please let me know

Offline kensar

• Reshaping the world - one piece at a time.
Re: Ardpol out of production?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 09:52:32 PM »
If true, this is a shame.  I have several of their 1/48 sailplane models, which are very good.
About a month ago, I could not bring up their website anymore, and Martola, a shop in Poland only has a few pieces, where they had quite a few pieces around Christmas.
Scott's Model Workshop on Evil bay has quite a few items left.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 10:30:39 PM by p9o1r1sche »

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: Ardpol out of production?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 03:34:51 AM »
Jadar still has a few Kittens in stock.  No FF33, though.  Too bad.  Great kits.  I have the Friedrichshaffen and it's one of the finest 1/48 resin kits I've ever seen.  Right up there with Karaya.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence