Author Topic: Wingnuts Gnome Pup and Handley Page O/400 boxart now featured on WnW website  (Read 4153 times)

Offline rhwinter

Thank you for the information Rowan, looking forward to your new releases.   :D :D :D

Same here, Rowan! and thank you for your great work!

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Many thanks for clearing that up Rowan. I actually kept the booklet from the decal set however the notes on the Gnome engine went right by me when I reviewed it with the Gnome Pup's release announcement.
   I have a second original RNAS Pup Kit in the Stash and of course the decals for the other options, part of my collection "master plan" with the assumption of living to complete the Stash subjects at the age of 125 years.......... :-\
Cheers,
Lance

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Thank you for the clarification, Rowan.  And thank you for all the work you've done for us over the years.  Very much looking forward to the Camel sheets as I have 5 in the stash.
I will forgo ordering the new Pup as I have 2 in the stash, one of which will be converted to a Gnome powered ship, B1803, using Pheon 32013 option 5 and Brian Fawcett's resin Gnome cowling.
https://www.pheondecals.com/32013-sopwith-pups-rfc.html

Might start that one next.  Should be fun!

Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
An update on the Pup and Gothas. The Wingnuts site is now taking pre orders for the "Gnome" Pup which is now scheduled for a July- August release.

Also the Gothas, due for May release, are now showing as early June.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Online Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.