Author Topic: WTT for Roden 1/32 Pfalz D.III  (Read 922 times)

Offline James

WTT for Roden 1/32 Pfalz D.III
« on: May 09, 2019, 05:20:15 AM »
Will trade a 1/48 Hasegawa F-22 Raptor, Tamiya 1/48 A6M3 "Hamp",and a 1/48 Tamiya A6M5 Zero for a 1/32 Roden Pfalz D.III, preferably in the U.S.

Thanks,
James
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:59:05 AM by James »
Axes Grind and Maces Clash

Online RAGIII

Re: WTT for Roden 1/32 Pfalz D.III
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 07:01:38 AM »
This would be tempting if I still built 1/48th  ::) I hope you find a Modeler that is interested!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline James

WTT for Roden 1/32 Pfalz D.III
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 07:09:08 AM »
This would be tempting if I still built 1/48th  ::) I hope you find a Modeler that is interested!
RAGIII

Thanks, I hope I do find someone who would be interested in a trade. Trying to thin the stash and get a kit that I want and will build one day. The wife did let me get a couple kits during the Wingnut Wings 10th Anniversary sale so that was cool.

James

Online RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 07:51:18 AM »
RAGIII

Thanks, I hope I do find someone who would be interested in a trade. Trying to thin the stash and get a kit that I want and will build one day. The wife did let me get a couple kits during the Wingnut Wings 10th Anniversary sale so that was cool.

James

It is always good when SWMBO gives permission for a purchase. Mine also gave a reluctant go ahead on a DH9 and Fokker EIV  ;D
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline James

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 08:00:21 AM »
RAGIII

James

It is always good when SWMBO gives permission for a purchase. Mine also gave a reluctant go ahead on a DH9 and Fokker EIV  ;D
RAGIII

Mine gave me permission to get the A.E.G. G.IV Early and the Jeannin Stahltaube. She also said I could get the Gotha G.I when it comes out.