Author Topic: Revells P-51d 32 scale finished  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Revells P-51d 32 scale finished
« on: April 29, 2019, 09:56:17 AM »
Was able to get her done over the weekend . I did have to remove the front windscreen do to blue paint ran on the inside and I have no idea how the hell that happened , but it is fixed and back in place . The after market flaps are to short , but these are designed for the Tamiya kit . I used a fair bit of stuff for this build . Eduard Etch for the pit along Baracuda resin up-date sets and srcatched items . Well bay is Eduard PE set and scratched a few bits . Detailed the landing gear legs and finished them off with Eduard Barresin wheels set . Tamiya bubble canopy and markings are from Eagle Strike . And Eduards resin prop and spinner resin set . Paints used Tamiya and Vallejo .

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: Revells P-51d 32 scale finished
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 09:56:52 AM »
 :)
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 09:57:22 AM »
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 09:57:52 AM »
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 09:58:20 AM »
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 09:59:04 AM »
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 09:59:30 AM »
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2019, 10:00:01 AM »
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2019, 10:00:33 AM »
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2019, 11:58:46 AM »
   Incredible detail Terri, and really exquisite work top to bottom! Thanks for sharing this one here, a beautiful model!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2019, 03:15:52 PM »
Real showstopping work Terri and a spectacular P51D. It's great to see what other themes members are modelling as well as WW1. The finish on this model is fantastic.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2019, 10:22:40 PM »
Gorgeous Mustang Terri! I  love the finish. I see too many of these Models that look like Chrome bumpers! Yours is perfect!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Bluesfan

• MW Miniature Work
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2019, 10:27:54 PM »
Beautiful work, love a model where you can run your eye over loads of delicious detail.
Mind you, you've got a head start there picking one of the most handsome types ever to take to the air :)

Mark

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2019, 12:57:13 AM »
Beautifully done Terri, I wish all your hard work in the undercarriage area could be more prominently displayed.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2019, 01:35:34 PM »
Thanks Lance , Dave , Rick , Mark and Juan for stopping by and checking out my non WW1 build and leaving for kind comments . Glad you guys really like the build .

Rick , I know what you mean about the chrome finish effect . Just doesn't like right for a war time scheme . Maybe a re-stored one , but not war time .

Mark , I agree with you there , she is a sexy aircraft !

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch