Author Topic: WNW Fokker E.1  (Read 9828 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
WNW Fokker E.1
« on: April 17, 2019, 09:49:11 AM »
Secretly I have been adding WW1 32 scale aircraft to the collection . My first build was WNW Se5a and my second build is the N-17 . Need something German now to balance things out . So with the Mustang in the painting stage now it won't be long before I have that one wrapped up and need a new project . I was able to finally find some ez-line here in Canada , order has been placed and should have that by the end of next week .

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: WNW Fokker E.1
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 09:50:51 AM »
Sieben will be taking part as well ...

Progress will start soon

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 10:50:20 AM »
Cool subject, and beautiful helper.  Looking forward to your progress.

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 10:52:23 PM »
Great subject T. I am looking forward to your build!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline gbrivio

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 05:50:40 AM »
Nice choice, and lovely feline helper.
Ciao
Giuseppe

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 09:22:21 AM »
Thanks guys for the show in interest , it has been over a year since my last WW1 build . Minus the N-17  :) . So I really looking forward to this build . All ready have fondle the parts many times over and re-reading the instruction sheet . I don't like the kit markings though and will either go with aftermarket decals or just doing the box art markings which aren't covered in the instructions . It will be OOB expect for rigging and turnbuckles . Have way to many kits to going gun ho with the details .

Yes , he is a good looking helper and few folks I know want to steal him . He is a Lilic point siamese and almost a year old .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Ryan

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 10:23:07 PM »
Someone get that cat a sanding stick.

Ryan
In Progress: 1/32 Albatross DV (Richthofen); 1/32 Morane Saulnier Type N; 1/32 Sopwith Pup
Upcoming: Not sure!

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2019, 10:18:26 AM »
God no , his claws are sharp enough thank-you . It's bad enough that he pulls them off the workbench and plays with them all over the house .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 01:21:37 PM »
With the Mustang finished I have started on this with getting the engine assembled . Not must to show really but should have some progress photo's of progress .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Europapete

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2019, 09:09:32 PM »
why not try a Taurus engine Terri? it's very visible on this kit. Regards Pete in RI.

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2019, 10:39:05 PM »
Ooh nice Terri,

How do we know that it wasn’t your cat that built your group build entries?

Guy  ;D
“Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth -
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.”

P.O. John Gillespie Magee 1941

Offline eclarson

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2019, 11:48:21 PM »
God no , his claws are sharp enough thank-you . It's bad enough that he pulls them off the workbench and plays with them all over the house .

Terri

My kitty, Felicia, loves to steal Q-tips and pipe cleaners from my spray booth but otherwise she's well behaved in my shop. 

Eric

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2019, 04:00:49 AM »
Just seen tis Terri - mind if I follow along as it will be a most interesting build I am sure.

Stephen.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2019, 10:50:01 AM »
why not try a Taurus engine Terri? it's very visible on this kit. Regards Pete in RI.

This did cross my mind , but it will be OOB . Thanks for the suggestion though Pete .  :)

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2019, 10:56:13 AM »
Ooh nice Terri,

How do we know that it wasn’t your cat that built your group build entries?

Guy  ;D

He won't be building this one either Guy , but he is good at breaking them . He did number 4 on Friday knocking my Tamiya 32 scale birdcage corsair off the shelf  >:( >:( >:( >:( .

Terri

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch