Author Topic: WNW and Roden kits FS ******PLEASE DELETE********  (Read 1123 times)

Offline wmoran

WNW and Roden kits FS ******PLEASE DELETE********
« on: February 19, 2019, 06:42:22 AM »
I’ve been having a serious lack of motivation as far as modeling goes lately.  I’ve stopped working on WWI aircraft for awhile because I kept screwing something up, and these WNW kits are too expensive to keep messing up on.  Now I have a significant veterinarian bill coming up, so I’m selling off some of my WNW and Roden stash.  I will post these on ww1aircraftmodels.com and largescaleplanes.com for the week, and then put any remaining kits on eBay.  If you think my prices are too high, reasonable offers are welcomed.  Payment via PayPal only.  All kits are complete with parts in factory-sealed bags in opened boxes with the one noted exception.  Buyer pays shipping at cost.  I should have made it clear that I will ship to buyers outside the US if you are willing to pay the shipping costs.

NOTE:  Please email me at wbm519 at gmailDOTcom since I have these kits listed on two forums.  Include your zip code so I can get you the shipping cost.

WNW:

32071 – Sopwith F.1 Camel “Le Rhône” with BarracudaCast resin seat & cushion - $75 - SOLD
32073 – Sopwith 5F.1 Dolphin - $70 - I'll also throw in a BarracudaCast seat (no cushion) - SOLD
32067 – Fokker D.VII (Fok) “Early” with Gaspatch Spandau 08/15 MGs - $95 - SOLD
(I also have the extra parts tree to make a BMW-engined version plus WNW’s decals for the D.VII F version.  Let me know if you are interested, and I will get you a revised price.)

Roden:

606 – Albatros D.III with Master Models Spandau turned-brass barrels and jackets - $45 - SOLD
613 – Pfalz D.III - $35 - SOLD
607 – RAF S.E.5a Wolseley Viper (parts trees are loose in box) - $35
Decals:

Aviattic ATT32153 & 154 Sopwith Dolphin set - $30 - SOLD
WNW 30012 "The Bavarians" Albatros D.V - $12 - SOLD

Thanks,
Bill Moran
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 01:34:08 PM by wmoran »

Offline wmoran

Re: WNW and Roden kits FS
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 02:40:37 AM »
Updated due to pending sales falling through and some decals added.

Offline Rob_Owens

Re: WNW and Roden kits FS
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 07:06:28 AM »
The Albatros and Pfalz arrived in perfect condition :) Thanks, now I can do Berthold's Pfalz D.III!!