Author Topic: KITLINX: Copper State  (Read 1587 times)

Offline RAGIII

KITLINX: Copper State
« on: January 30, 2019, 08:51:12 PM »
I went to order a Copperstate Nieuport 17 Early at Sprue Brothers and they were Out of Stock. Searching for another distributer I found KITLINX. The Nieuport showed in Stock and was priced at $79.00.. I hit the order button and signed up for an account. The down side was their shipping cost. Cheapest I saw was $17.95 from Utah to North Carolina. So the total was about the same as it would have been at Sprue Brothers. Still too early to comment on service/delivery. As always no affiliation etc.
RAGIII
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:20:01 AM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Edgar

Re: KITLINX: Copper State
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 09:35:35 PM »

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 09:22:51 AM »
How about section 8 hobbies?

http://section8hobbies.com/Copper-State-Models-Nieuport-XVII-Late-CSM-32002?search=nieuport

Thanks Edgar, I will keep them in mind for future orders. I hope to get my early version from kITLINX fairly quickly as I actually paid a few dollars extra to get Priority Mail shipping via USPS> We shall see  8)
RAGIII

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 10:16:58 AM »
Got Notice today that My Nieuport is waiting at the Post Office. That is very quick delivery here in the Mountains. So I would certainly recommend KITLINX for excellent service. Shipping was high but as I said I paid about the same as I would have from Sprue Brothers. ( I almost Never reach the free shipping plateau on any of my orders)
RAGIII

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2019, 01:21:50 AM »
As a foot note for those reading this-Jadar Hobbies has the Noops on for $65.49US and $12.58US shipping to Canada. I would guess shipping to the US would be similar. In stock items usually get here within the month so patience is a bit of a factor. There is also a discount available as you reach $ amounts. I've used them for years and never had a problem. jadarhobby.pl

Steve
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 01:26:26 AM by pepperman42 »