Author Topic: Pegasus Albatros DIII  (Read 1370 times)

Offline djuggie

Re: Pegasus Albatros DIII
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2024, 10:17:03 PM »
I want to thank everyone for their kind comments on my Albatros.  It makes me feel good that others feel the same way I do about Pegasus kits.  Chris Gannon took short run injection to the state of the art and did produce kits that are still not available in any scale.  And your stories about your experiences make me feel good.  I am not alone.  Especially since the hobby has moved to the larger scales.  And I do build quickly.  I don't like to spend more than a few weeks on any one plane.

Now on to another Pegasus but wait,there is a roadblock of a WNW Junkers D.I is in the way.  It is already well under way and I am going to treat is as a quick build.  I like the D.I as my first vacuform was the Rareplanes vacuform.  I will photograph the two together.

Also, all of my Pegasus Allied Powers have been photographed and are ready for posting.  Maybe today

Dennis

Offline Rip Van Winkle

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2024, 12:48:06 AM »
  That is really impressive.  I have a few Pegasus kits but I am  afraid to try one.

Offline DaveB

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2024, 04:50:22 AM »
Dennis -

What a great result on your DIII mate!

I know that this is not an easy scheme to paint having done it myself but this must have been even more difficult in 72nd scale so well done, sir.

Regards

Dave

PS - are you going to display on 'Completed models' section?
As we say in fencing, what's the point!