Author Topic: The bug has bitten  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Shaun

The bug has bitten
« on: November 02, 2018, 07:11:56 AM »
Hello one and all. My name is Shaun I hail from central South Africa and I have fallen in love with WW1 aircraft. I hope to broaden my knowledge and modeling skill around here with the help of everyone here.

Regards:
Shaun

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Re: The bug has bitten
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 07:20:58 AM »
Hello Shaun

A warm welcome to the Forum. I hope you enjoy your adventures with the wonderful world of WW1 aircraft models. The very knowledgeable and friendly bunch here will be happy to answer questions and share advice at any time.

cheers

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Online RAGIII

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 08:51:33 AM »
Welcome to the best Forum on the Net! I am sure you will find all of the knowledge, answers to questions, and inspiration you need!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 09:39:22 AM »
Welcome aboard, Shaun!  You couldn't have been bitten by a better bug and you've come to the right place for treatment.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 12:55:08 PM »
Welcome aboard Shaun, this is the place to enjoy the Hobby of WWI aircraft modelling. I'm looking forward to your contributions and participation with the great bunch of folks here!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Monty

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 05:00:24 AM »
Hi Shaun! Welcome to the group! As a fellow Saffer it's really good to have you here! I'm from Somerset West and well, it can still be a great place... But enjoy your time on the best WW1 site! Regards, Marc

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 11:36:14 PM »
Enjoy the forum!!

Steve