Author Topic: Wingnuts Halberstadt price  (Read 7940 times)

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
Re: Wingnuts Halberstadt price
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2018, 12:41:06 AM »
Thanks for the info Terri, I've preordered from them in the past, it's a pleasure to deal with the shop!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline GrahamB

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2018, 06:44:56 AM »
Just got back to this forum after a long time away. I noticed some discussion/queries about doing the scumble camouflage earlier in this thread and have found a good technique (perhaps prototypical?): I bought a splatter cap for my H-S Evolution airbrush (with the 0.25 mm needle) and it works very well with Bulldog paints and Schminke inks - I'm doing a WNW DFW C.V (Halb) in this scheme. When I get the beast finished I'll post some images - just got the challenge of doing the diagonal lozenge with some Aviattic light 5-colour lozenge.

Cheers,
GrahamB

Offline Isitwindyyet

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2018, 07:48:01 AM »
Has anybody landed one of the kits yet?  I am curious to see the new linen effect lozenge decals look in person. They do look nice in the photos. Do wish they included decals for the fuselage lozenge, even if they didn’t include stipple over paint.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2018, 11:05:04 AM »
Thanks for the info Terri, I've preordered from them in the past, it's a pleasure to deal with the shop!
Cheers,
Lance

Your welcome lance . They will be getting more and more of my business in the future . Turly are awesome guy's to deal with .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline jeff shreve

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2018, 08:43:47 AM »
Sprue Brothers have the Halberstadts and latest duelist in stack and 10% off for the next few days.