Author Topic: The return of the Featured Modeller  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
The return of the Featured Modeller
« on: October 19, 2018, 08:22:26 PM »
Back in August we asked members for some input on ways we could improve the Forum and your responses have been invaluable in helping us plan the future direction of the site.

There was a definite wish to see the Featured Modeller section revived and with that in mind I'm delighted to announce the return of the Featured Modeller, but with a slightly different approach this time round.

The previous Featured Modeller section had the Administrator approach individuals and invite them to be featured. They then submitted photos and some biographical material.

This time round, I want forum members to have more decision-making in the process. Members who would like to be featured are invited to contact me at : [email protected] or PM me here.

Also this time, I'm looking at this section as more a Featured Forum Member section rather than a requirement that you must be an active modeller. Some of the members for various reasons may not be active modellers just now but they are actively involved with the hobby.

The format will follow the previous lineup - a biography supplied by the member and some appropriate photos showing the forum member and ideally their WW1 models. As this is a WW1 forum the people featured should reflect that interest to qualify.

So if you'd like to introduce yourselves to everyone here in the revived board, please contact me.

Dave Wilson
Administrator
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com