Author Topic: 1/32 CSM Nieuport XVII PRE-ORDER  (Read 16416 times)

Offline Ryan

Re: 1/32 CSM Nieuport XVII PRE-ORDER
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2018, 10:44:37 AM »
Still looking for mine, the suspense is killing me.

Ryan
In Progress: 1/32 Albatross DV (Richthofen); 1/32 Morane Saulnier Type N; 1/32 Sopwith Pup
Upcoming: Not sure!

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2018, 10:53:35 AM »
Terri,
           I got mine last week here in ON. No delay.

Steve

Fingers are crossed Steve that it will be here soon . The wait is killing me actual , nothing like the smell of a new kit . Just brightens ones day .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Black Max 72

« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2018, 01:57:17 PM »
Just received my late Nie 17 down here in Australia, I'd say to anyone still waiting on their pre order that it wouldn't be to far away as it usually takes the longest time for any mail coming from Europe to reach us here at the ends of the earth! I have to say I'm incredibly impressed with CSM's product IMHO this kit is every bit as good as WNW's products, definitely looking forward to seeing how it builds. I was very impressed with their strong box, I know that may sound a bit strange but our postal delivery drivers here can be brutal, I've got a WNW Fok DVIIF with a broken strut because something heavy had been dropped on the corner of the box >:( Ever since I've had my mail delivered to a parcel locker, so I was very impressed with CSM's packaging and presentation I will definitely be ordering more of their kits in future.
A big congratulations and thank you to Edgar and his team

Dave Rickard
Rockhampton QLD