Author Topic: Wingnuts announces three new models in development  (Read 18749 times)

Offline jeroen_R90S

Re: Wingnuts announces three new models in development
« Reply #120 on: October 03, 2018, 05:35:20 PM »
There are now some CAD images for the Lancasters up on the site -if they pull off that stressed skin effect... wow! I'll stick to my 1/72 versions, but that sure looks impressive from a technical point of view!

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2018, 08:24:33 AM »
There are now some CAD images for the Lancasters up on the site -if they pull off that stressed skin effect... wow! I'll stick to my 1/72 versions, but that sure looks impressive from a technical point of view!

I like the looks of the Halbies. A sleek  aircraft and some great schemes. Nieuports first though! That being said I think we should follow Daves lead and only refer to the WWII stuff in the Time to relax section. Yes it is WNW but it is OFF Topic for this Forum. JMHO,
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2018, 12:00:17 PM »
Thanks Rick, you are quite correct that any non-WW1 model subjects, irrespective of the manufacturer, belong in the Time to Relax section.

Many of us model other eras too and Time to Relax is the ideal place to discuss HK or Wingnut Lancasters, or any of the other enticing new subjects coming our way.

But on this board, the excitement is always focused on our WW1 era.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com