The Hobby Showroom > Albatros Productions

News from Albatros

(1/4) > >>

rlrimell:
Hi Guys,

Our latest issues are now posted up on our website at www.windsockdatafilespecials.co.uk

These include WINDSOCK Worldwide 28/5 that carries reviews of all the latest Wingnut kits,plus a detailed build log of the Duellists' Eindecker with 1:32 scale plans of the E.III by Josef Scott. DATAFILE 155 centres on the Italian SPADs. If you are a fan of the VII and XII,and love really exotic colour schemes, then this one has the best of both worlds!

Titles recently out of print include DF21 on the Pfalz D.IIIa and 146, Pfalz D.XII at War. We plan to reprint the latter in 2013, and are working on an all- new book on the D.IIIa, a fully revised take on this classic fighter.

Our next regular issues are due December and include Early Avro 504 biplanes by Colin Owers, our 156th DATAFILE. :)

Cheers,

RayR.

Rob Hart:
The Italian SPADS datafile sounds yummy.

Steven Robson:
Great to see Albatros participation in the forum.

I’d be lost without the data file specials.

More information on the Pfalz D.IIIa will be most welcome.

Dal Gavan:
Ray, my order for the Italian SPAD's (and also Albatros D1 & D2 and Nieuport Fighters Vol 1) was placed on Saturday.

What's next in the pipeline?  You can tell us- we'll keep the secret..... :-X

Cheers.

Dal. 

rlrimell:
Thanks Dal,

Planned Datafiles - the Halberstadt CL.II, an all new one ,is under preparation, also the UFAG C.I and Thomas Morse scouts. Alan Toelle is working on the Spad XII as well...

Cheers,

Ray ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version