Author Topic: Wingnut Wings Sells T shirts  (Read 3728 times)

Offline krow113

Re: Wingnut Wings Sells T shirts
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2018, 10:50:15 AM »
lol
I just sold a 5 xl in my store the other day , not cheap to get those big sizes.

Offline Dave in Dubai

• Beyond the blue horizon
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2018, 02:51:28 PM »
I sure could use a XXXLT shirt. not all 3x shirts are for fatties, some people are just bigger.

Ha ha,

Some are smaller too, much much smaller, I need some XXXXXS  , in fact in 1/32 scale! ;D ;)

Offline mgunns

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2018, 05:53:21 AM »
I got my WNW T-shirt in the mail.  I ordered a large.  It fits pretty good but a little bit tight.  Being in the U.S. I think larges are sized larger than elsewhere.  If you are in the U.S. and order one I would go a size larger than one normally wears.  It's a great looking t-shirt.
Mark

We few, we happy few.....

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2018, 08:04:06 AM »
I got my WNW T-shirt in the mail.  I ordered a large.  It fits pretty good but a little bit tight.  Being in the U.S. I think larges are sized larger than elsewhere.  If you are in the U.S. and order one I would go a size larger than one normally wears.  It's a great looking t-shirt.

Mark,
 If you're happy to send your LARGE UK side, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Then you can go on and order the larger size for yourself.
I'm not looking for a special deal, I'll give you what it's worth and the shipping.

Let me know and soon after I hear from you Mr PayPal will be knocking on your virtual door with funds.

No worries if you can't be arsed.  ;D
Just wanted to give you the option.

Cheers,
Large von Buckle

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline mgunns

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2018, 11:57:38 AM »

Mark,
 If you're happy to send your LARGE UK side, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Then you can go on and order the larger size for yourself.
I'm not looking for a special deal, I'll give you what it's worth and the shipping.

Let me know and soon after I hear from you Mr PayPal will be knocking on your virtual door with funds.

No worries if you can't be arsed.  ;D
Just wanted to give you the option.

Cheers,
Large von Buckle

HI Bob:

I am going to hang on to it.  I have been wearing it around the house and I don't feel as if it is restrictrive.  Thanks for the offer though. 
Mark

We few, we happy few.....

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2018, 07:44:14 PM »
Fits you well, Mark.
No worries, I will get around to buying one of my own.
I hope they bring out other designs  ;)

vB

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith