Author Topic: Taurus Models  (Read 1234 times)

Offline lone modeller

Taurus Models
« on: September 05, 2018, 07:10:56 AM »
Evening All,

I am writing this in response to the generosity and goodwill of Lukasz at Taurus Models. I have just returned from one of my frequent visits overseas and am still a bit travel weary, but I was able to pick up an order from Taurus Models at my local post office when I returned. I had ordered pulseometers for my current scratch build - the Vickers Gunbus in 1/32 scale - and very good they are too. I could never have made anything as good as these. Also to my complete surprise found not one but two small packs in the box. I had been sent a set of spark plugs for an early British rotary engine free of charge, which I can add to the WNW Le Rhone kit - they will add extra details which I had not planned to include.

Many thanks Lukasz for the very pleasant surprise, and the excellent service in sending the order so promptly. I will certainly be recommending Taurus Models to others in future.

Stephen.

Online PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
Re: Taurus Models
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 06:26:57 PM »
No surprise to me at all. Purchasing anything at Taurus brings inevitably a bonus added to the order. :)
Great for you, Stephen, great for us all to have such a company around.
Indeed, warmly recommended.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline gbrivio

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 09:16:34 PM »
I totally agree, excellent products and very kind approach to customers. Thanks to Lukasz.
Giuseppe

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 11:37:09 PM »
I totally agree, excellent products and very kind approach to customers. Thanks to Lukasz.
Giuseppe

"Credit where credit is due"! I add my thanks as well, Lukasz.
Cheers,
Lance