Author Topic: Great Customer Service  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Great Customer Service
« on: June 26, 2018, 04:55:50 AM »
Just wanted to publicly thank Sabine for outstanding customer service, old news to many of you, but just wanted to acknowledge her great service and attention.

Customer for life,
Juan
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 06:08:08 AM by Juan »

Offline Jeff K

Re: Great Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 03:46:01 PM »
seconded, for sure.

i am sure i have been massively annoying as a customer with all the times i bank stuff to ship all at once, and change my mind on an item, etc. Sabine's always cheerful. Heartfelt thanks and apologies for being a pain... but i promise to keep being a pain :p

Shout out to Rowan too: i'm sure i'm a pain with all my "we need a Cobby sheet! we need these 200 Camel aces too!" type suggestions... but i promise to keep doing it :p

Offline rowan broadbent

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 11:35:05 PM »
Juan and Jeff,

Thanks so much for your appreciative comments - which I know are shared by many others; Sabine really appreciates these things.

For myself, I'm not given over-much to emotional statements but without her help, support and vigilance, I would not be alive today; in the last year or so she has, on thee occasions, saved my life. She has then taken on all household duties - driving, cooking, shopping etc etc etc, as well as all the admin involved in running a French home. Meanwhile, she has continued to run Pheon, virtually on her own, pretty much without missing a beat, or making a single complaint, while for much of the time quietly worrying if she'll have a husband next week...

My very special lady celebrates her birthday today - all my love and many happy returns, ma belle!

Rowan
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything – that’s how the light gets in

Leonard Cohen

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 12:35:11 AM »
Juan and Jeff,

Thanks so much for your appreciative comments - which I know are shared by many others; Sabine really appreciates these things.

For myself, I'm not given over-much to emotional statements but without her help, support and vigilance, I would not be alive today; in the last year or so she has, on thee occasions, saved my life. She has then taken on all household duties - driving, cooking, shopping etc etc etc, as well as all the admin involved in running a French home. Meanwhile, she has continued to run Pheon, virtually on her own, pretty much without missing a beat, or making a single complaint, while for much of the time quietly worrying if she'll have a husband next week..
My very special lady celebrates her birthday today - all my love and many happy returns, ma belle!

Rowan

My best wishes for your health and Happy Birthday to Sabine! You are Truly a Lucky Man to have such a supportive and obviously Loving Wife!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 01:53:04 AM »
Rick has said it so well Rowan; My sincere best wishes to both of you and a special "Bonne Fete" to Sabine. You both bring so much to the Hobby.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 10:14:10 AM »
Wishing Sabine a very happy birthday and you health.

Offline Syd Solo

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 11:32:26 AM »
Very belated wishes to Sabine.
And Rowan, even though Sabine is running everything, we still need you fit and able (okay, replace word fit with healthy) around this forum and continuing to deliver great products and valuable research in our happy hobby.

Best wishes and many cheers,

Syd