Author Topic: WNW AEG G.IV (Late) 574/18 Canadian Aviation and Space Museum (L. Carroll)  (Read 7102 times)

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
    Thank you for the very nice comments Gary. Like you down time is a rarely achieved model building concept around here; I'm already "up to my fetlocks" in the Mel Alexander Camel, a much appreciated simpler Build for sure! ;)
Cheers,
Lance

Bughunter

Lance,
congratulation! This is the sum of all your great knowledge, talents, ability, skills and patience - what a huge and great model!
I think I do not know all of your models, but I believe this is one of your best. Can't get enough of the pictures and I will go back to the build  report to see the cockpit internals again!

Cheers,
Frank

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Thank you for your comments Frank. It was quite a challenge, and a long Build. It's honestly not my best work in my estimation, but it's a very nice addition to the collection. I'm really enjoying the change to the simple little Camel I'm presently working on! ;)
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Doug Mace

Thank you for the very nice comments Gary. Like you down time is a rarely achieved model building concept around here; I'm already "up to my fetlocks" in the Mel Alexander Camel, a much appreciated simpler Build for sure! ;)
Cheers,
Lance
          Flt Lieut William Melville Alexander...outstanding, Lance....had a stellar career, did young Alexander, didn't he...and I do not believe I've seen anyone build his handsome Wingnutted machine so far...would recall it, I should think, if I had done. So gird your fetlocks and model on...looking quite forward to your process.              -M
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Thank you Doug. It is an attractive scheme, and a great "run" he had in all. The Black Flight with Collishaw and on to even greater things, and lived to a ripe old age! I hope to update the Build Log real soon, I've made a fair bit of progress.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline rayb24

Great looking model and you are way to modest Lance

Ray

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
   Thanks for looking Ray, and for your "vote of confidence"! :)
Cheers,
Lance