Author Topic: How many is too many?  (Read 3610 times)

Offline aliluke

Re: How many is too many?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 03:34:07 PM »
Wow
I hardly have a stash at all compared to some here. And I thought I'd got carried away. My mantra though is only build one at a time. Thereby my stash goes down and I can always sell the untouched ones if I need to reduce it otherwise - or so I tell myself...

Talking to a fellow modeller this morning and he stashes - like as all. He called the WNW Felixstowe (and he has one) "divorce in a box". I liked that  ;D!

Cheers,
Alistair
It ain't a hobby if you have to hurry.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 01:04:39 AM »
  "Talking to a fellow modeller this morning and he stashes - like as all. He called the WNW Felixstowe (and he has one) "divorce in a box"."
Alistair,
     Perfect! I have a fellow Member in our small local IPMS Chapter whose Stash is so large it completely fills the attached garage of the small place he moved to when he recently divorced! We have a meeting today however I won't be sharing your friend's wisdom with him.......... a little close to home methinks!  :) :) ::)
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Dwaynewilly

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2018, 09:05:02 PM »
"There is no such thing.  As long as there are kits in the stash, you cannot die, so I keep adding.  I'm going to live forever.
Cheers,
Bud"

I'm 100% with Bud on this one! Judging by my stash, I should live to be 300 years old!

Dwayne