Author Topic: Forum donations  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Forum donations
« on: March 20, 2018, 07:05:02 AM »
Now that Adrienne has confirmed that the Forum will continue, and in response to several queries regarding donations, members are now encouraged to actively support the Forum with a donation.

The donation button on the home page is still active and all funds go toward the running costs of the Forum and Des' website, itself an invaluable reference resource.

Donations are the sole source of Forum income now.

We are grateful for your support which will guarantee the ongoing future of the best WW1 models forum on the Internet.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline fredjocko

Re: Forum donations
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 03:08:01 AM »
I just made a donation and apparently it is in AUS$, so it is a really great deal for such a treasure trove of knowledge.

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 02:43:21 PM »
I'll queue one up shortly...

Big payday incoming. Will do a monthly subscription, even if I have to manually. It will be a token amount around ten bucks. If I get rich, the token amount will go up. I've joined a lot of great modeling forums but there's nothing like this one. I didn't know Des well, I only exchanged messages with him a few times, but this site and forum have his DNA all over them, and are a fitting legacy to the man.

Offline Dan in Cali

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 05:33:04 AM »
Just donated. Love the site and the forum.

Offline davewad

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 12:19:00 AM »
Donation made; thanks Adrienne and Dave for keeping the site going.

Dave Wadman

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 12:58:50 AM »
I'm in for an Aussie tenner a month. That's a WNW single seater every ten months, but well worth it for all I am learning from everyone's builds. Especially Des'.