Author Topic: Proper Plane Heine propeller 1/32  (Read 802 times)

Offline Proper Plane

Proper Plane Heine propeller 1/32
« on: December 20, 2017, 08:16:15 PM »
WP-003 wooden propeller with resin hub
Diameter 88 mm. Recommended for WnW Fokker D.VII and other

To order the item please contact:
a.belov@properplane.com
www.properplane.com

Offline RAGIII

Re: Proper Plane Heine propeller 1/32
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 02:33:27 AM »
Great to see you here! I have been following you on FB but have not ordered yet.  :-[ Christmas funds ran out! I will certainly purchase some of your props ASAP! For someone like me with NO woodcarving skills your results and price are excellent!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Proper Plane

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 07:06:38 PM »
Thank you RAGIII!
Usually it takes some weeks to prepare it and I can start making it immediately for you and sent it to you when you are ready.

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 08:11:43 AM »
Hello, and welcome to the Forum!

I have just started to build the Wingnut Wings 1/32nd scale Albatros DV. This model will require a Wolff propeller, but I do not see one on your website. Will you be producing this propeller in the future? If not, can it be provided as a special order? Thanks for any information!  8)

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 12:33:20 PM by Trackpad »
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline Proper Plane

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 09:54:00 PM »
Hi @Trackpad!
Unfortunately there is a problem with Albatross's spinner. WNW spinner fits to only one propeller (which has wrong geometry) and in fact I have to produce four types of propellers for Albatross with their own spinners which fit each other. You can use existing Heine or Axial and update your spinner now of wait a bit till I make new one. I do not sure I can accept individual orders now because the queue for ordinary propellers is four weeks already and I have to fulfill that orders first of all

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 12:49:04 AM »
No worries: I'm just starting this build and can afford to wait for your solution. I'll monitor your thread here and order the required items when available. Thanks for your reply!  8)
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."