Author Topic: Wnw Hannover  (Read 2996 times)

Offline rayb24

Wnw Hannover
« on: February 07, 2018, 08:13:45 AM »
whilst everyone was buying Dolphins I noticed that Hobby link Japan has the Hannover in stock...so I bought 2.... I was dubious thinking it must be a misprint..it wasn’t they arrived today ;)

Wnw website has shown them as out of production for over a year?

In case anyone else wants one here the link

https://hlj.com/product/WNG32024/Air

Hrmm anyone want to swap a Sopwith Triplane for my second one ?

Ray

Offline Jeff K

Re: Wnw Hannover
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 03:15:22 AM »
wow i was very skeptical and didn't order. i got as far as clicking the 'go' button but it said "waiting for stock, you will be charged when the items become available", and last time i did something like that it was from Weta, and i had scored my Roland D.VIa on ebay before Weta admitted they weren't getting any more.

so i'm going to give it a go. if it fails i blame you  :P

Mr Kit in italy has some too, but they're more expensive.

Offline rayb24

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 08:38:11 AM »
wow i was very skeptical and didn't order. i got as far as clicking the 'go' button but it said "waiting for stock, you will be charged when the items become available", and last time i did something like that it was from Weta, and i had scored my Roland D.VIa on ebay before Weta admitted they weren't getting any more.

so i'm going to give it a go. if it fails i blame you  :P

Mr Kit in italy has some too, but they're more expensive.
Good luck :)
Ray

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 12:51:56 PM »
Good luck :)
Ray

to my shock... HLJ, after about a week and a half, just took my money, i got notification that the Hannover's moved to my 'private warehouse.' it was a terrifying journey, with the kit sitting in my cart one day as 'in stock' next day as 'backordered.' but they came through!

i would not have been brave enough to take the plunge had i not seen you lead by example. hurrah and huzzah!

i've good confidence in HLJ now. i have no idea what they're doing behind the curtain for the process to be like that, but it works! HLJ have earned my trust.

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 01:04:45 PM »
PS the bad news: the Hannover is know showing as "out of stock." looks like i got the very last one.

i'm on a roll with that lately, got the very last Pfalz D.IIIa too (unfortunately i had ordered the very last *two* but WNW oversold a bit). at 19 kits, WNW is now more than 50 percent of my stash. i guess i'm all in on WWI in 1/32...

Offline rayb24

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 10:49:41 PM »
PS the bad news: the Hannover is know showing as "out of stock." looks like i got the very last one.

i'm on a roll with that lately, got the very last Pfalz D.IIIa too (unfortunately i had ordered the very last *two* but WNW oversold a bit). at 19 kits, WNW is now more than 50 percent of my stash. i guess i'm all in on WWI in 1/32...
Good for you, I have no clue where they got them, just Happy I got mine. If you hadn’t been able to order i’d Have sent you my spare...
Ray

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 02:14:24 AM »
much appreciated, but i wouldn't *really* have blamed ya :P

they've gained a lot of trust from me but not so much that i'm gonna take a chance on 'backordered' kits...