Author Topic: The Taube is in the house!  (Read 2009 times)

Offline eclarson

The Taube is in the house!
« on: November 10, 2017, 10:15:16 AM »
Great service from Sprue Brothers!  Got here in three days after order placed.   :)

And as my interest is not limited to WWI, this was in the same box.  :D

Eric

Offline eindecker

• The penultimate word in scale modeling since 1956
    • Models In Scale
Re: The Taube is in the house!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 01:15:41 PM »
I will bet the Taube box is bigger than I think it is. Nice! I’m hoping someone will give me one for my birthday or Christmas. Just have to wait. Do you plan to start it soon? About the only Wingnut Wings kits that might top this for me would be a Fokker F.1 or a Wright Flyer.

Fat chance.
Michael Scott
Author of "The Q Fragments" http://Http://theqfragments.com & Amazon for paperback and Kindle.

Offline eclarson

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 10:11:46 PM »
I will bet the Taube box is bigger than I think it is. Nice! I’m hoping someone will give me one for my birthday or Christmas. Just have to wait. Do you plan to start it soon? About the only Wingnut Wings kits that might top this for me would be a Fokker F.1 or a Wright Flyer.

Fat chance.

Actually, the Taube box was smaller than I expected. About the same size as the WNW Eindecker and Alabatros kits.  Yes, I would like to start it soon.  I've got another project entering the painting stage (an Airfix 1/48 Sea Vixen) so will finish it first.

Eric

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 08:28:07 AM »
Well done Eric, looking forward to seeing you make a start on what promises to be a wonderful kit.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com