Author Topic: Le Rhone or Oberursel fuel & electrical connections  (Read 3860 times)

Offline BSteinIPMS

Le Rhone or Oberursel fuel & electrical connections
« on: January 28, 2018, 07:33:48 AM »
Does anyone know of any diagrams, schematics, photos, or other information showing the fuel line connections and electrical wiring from the cockpit to the engine & magneto for the Le Rhone 110 hp or Oberursel UR.II engines?  ???
Cheers!
--Bob

"Drink up, for the brewery needs the empties." ----Ghostrider 22, 189th Assault Helicopter Company, Pleiku, Vietnam, 1968.

Offline JCoatney

Re: Le Rhone or Oberursel fuel & electrical connections
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 05:26:02 AM »
This link has some images that may help.

http://www.theaerodrome.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58050

Cheers, Jim C

Offline BSteinIPMS

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 07:53:31 AM »
Thanks a bunch, Jim; much appreciated!

I've found a gazillion images of rotary engine fuel, oil, & electrical connections, but nothing really specific. These are perhaps the best schematics I've found as of yet, although they're of the 80 hp Gnome.
Cheers!
--Bob

"Drink up, for the brewery needs the empties." ----Ghostrider 22, 189th Assault Helicopter Company, Pleiku, Vietnam, 1968.

Offline BSteinIPMS

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 07:54:10 AM »
...and this.
Cheers!
--Bob

Offline lavochkin

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 09:26:04 AM »
If you want to have a lot of information, you can get the engine manual for the 110 hp LeRhone here - https://www.eflightmanuals.com/ITEM_EFM/SITEM_EFM.asp?cID=3408

I was able to find a free manual for the 80 hp LeRhone a few years ago, so maybe this one can be had free if you look around the web.