The Trading Table > Buy - Sell - Swap - Trade

LF Used Decals WNW Bristol F2b

(1/2) > >>

Dekenba:
I bought this kit used, but I have discovered that the decals have been used!

Specifically, one set have been cut out and used on, I suppose, another build.

So I am looking for somebody who has built the model and used the decals that I have & so has the decals that I am missing as spares.

The missing items are roundels, fin flashes and fuselage markings comprising a presentation dedication and the number 2 in blue with a horizontal stripe.

Does that make sense?

I'm happy to pay.

Thanks.

Trackpad:
Hi,

I'll be using Rowan's decals for a Canadian-flown Biff, so my kit decal sheet won't be used at all. Send me your mailing address and I'll get the required decals to you ASAP.

lcarroll:

--- Quote from: Trackpad on October 21, 2012, 10:09:38 AM ---Hi,

I'll be using Rowan's decals for a Canadian-flown Biff, so my kit decal sheet won't be used at all. Send me your mailing address and I'll get the required decals to you ASAP.

--- End quote ---

Gary,
 I've lost the picture on Rowan's Inventory, I thought he had an F2B Sheet but don't know where to find the details. I'd like to do McKeevers but havn't ordered the Kit yet. I'm thinking of placing an order to WNW in the next few days, can you give me a link or reference on the Sheet?
Cheers,
Lance

Trackpad:
Hi, Lance,

I can send you a scan of the Rowan decals. McKeever's A7288 is on the sheet. If this would help, PM me your regular email addy and I'll get it to you ASAP tomorrow.

rowan broadbent:
The Decal set for the Biff in 32nd (and in 48th with the building jig) is still very much available and includes markings for:

1. D7939 20 Sqn RAF, Boisdinghem, France. July 1918. Lt Victor E Groom and 2Lt Ernest Hardcastle.
2. B1307 20 Sqn RAF, Boisdinghem, France. June 1918. Lts David Weston and Walter Noble.
3. A7288 11 Sqn RFC, Fere-en-Tendois, France, November 1917. Capt Andrew McKeever and 2Lt Leslie Powell
4. C4846 11 Sqn RFC. Plessis-Belleville, France, March 1918.2Lt Donald Beard and Sgt H Scarnell
5. B1162 22 Sqn RFC Villeneuve-des-Vertus, France, March 1918. Sgt Ernest Elton and Lt Roland Critchley.
6. C4633 62 Sqn RAF, Planques, France May 1918. Lt William Swayze and 2Lt Thomas Elliot
7. C4810 22 Sqn RFC, Villeneuve-des-Vertus, France, March 1918. Capt George Bulmer and 2 Lt Percy Williams

Full national markings are included for one model using a darker blue than the WNW decals which matches the colours seen on the TVAL Biff quite well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version