Author Topic: Camel Markings  (Read 14685 times)

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: Camel Markings
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2017, 01:17:45 PM »
Rowan, PLEASE, oh Please include roundels with you Camel sheets!  Everything I've read about the kit decals indicates that they are pure rubbish, reminiscent of Roden's cursed beasties.  Please.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2017, 04:46:03 PM »
a particular aircraft i'd like to see is the 203 sqn Camel that Collishaw, then Tom Falcon Hazell flew.  Ideally, both sets of markings (i'd buy both and might even build both).

Offline pierrelm

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2017, 02:11:45 AM »
hi Rowan
 great news about your continued recovery - following on from your EV remark, - I'd hope for the Camel I mentioned earlier as part of the Aces  sheet(s) but that's me being selfish. I'll guess it's either Horus or, maybe most likely, the 10 Sqn RNAS stripy jobs for all three flights, red, blue and black.

Online RAGIII

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2017, 05:25:29 AM »
Hoping it will include at least one 43 squadron Ace..So I guess Henry Woolett  ;D
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Syd Solo

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 11:10:21 PM »
My guess is  Camel Aces Part 1. Hope Cobby and his Charlie Chaplin will be in it.

Cheers

Syd

Offline kajones1644

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2017, 12:37:17 AM »
Rowan. Any news on RFC/RAF markings?

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2017, 01:40:51 AM »
Rowan,
    Probably closing the gate long after the horse has gone however markings for Camel D 3332 flown by A.W. "Nick" Carter as CO 210 Sqn. in early 1918 with his initials "AWC" would be a welcome arrival. :)
    Looking forward to the Camel Aces choices and also the RNAS "Stripy Jobs" if they make the cut!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Rob_Owens

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2018, 12:14:15 PM »
Here's hoping that with the WnW Camels now selling in the $60 range, Pheon will have sufficient incentive to produce a plethora of sheets...  Heck,  It's come to the point that I'm now going to be forced to offer complimentary Pheon decals just to unload my "New Mold" Hobbycraft Camels!!

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2018, 05:45:22 AM »
Rowan....any Camel livery on a nearby horizon?
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde