Author Topic: BNA Models  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
BNA Models
« on: October 07, 2016, 11:05:32 AM »
Okay I'm not sure of this and I have a uncomfortable feeling about them . I placed a order with them a week ago . Items were shipped quickly but what I'm confused about is they used Singapore Post ? I went on BNA web site and read  up on their shipping methods and they say they use Australia Post . Am I missing something here ?  My tracking number ends in sg and I have to go to singpost.com to track my shipment and it hasn't even left Australia yet ...

Terri

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: BNA Models
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 12:48:32 PM »
They are one of my main suppliers, always excellent service and good postal rates, I don't think you will have anything to worry about Terri.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline drdave

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 04:57:29 PM »
Me too, always ok.

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 06:18:18 PM »
The thing that impresses me with BNA Model World is that they post orders at 3pm every day except weekends, so if you place your order before 3pm it will be posted the same day. I live in Australia so all my orders are delivered by Aussie Post and are usually on my doorstep within three days. I don't know how they send overseas but from what I have heard they have a really good system and receive very few complaints. Hang in there Terri, your order will arrive, it's a long way from Melbourne Australia to Canada.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline jknaus

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 12:55:01 AM »
I have bought from them 4 or 5 times starting from EBay and then their store. I think they warehouse their stock in Singapore. All items have arrived in good condition although I find it takes a little while. That's the only reason I don't buy more from them, the time it takes. Otherwise I highly recommend them with good prices and lots of cool goodies I never knew I wanted lol.
James

Offline Jim

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 06:04:00 AM »
BNA are great. I live in Sydney and have always received my orders within a few days.
Woof!

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 10:22:18 AM »
Thanks for the support guys . I did email them as well asking about their shipping method . And they tell me that Aussie post doesn't support international shipments with tracking ????? So they use Singapore post as their contractor for shipping .

From my email ..

Re your question: We use Singapore Post because Auspost does not support online tracking and general delivery time is longer than Singapore post besides the fact that it costs higher than $9.50AUD for international mails. We do ship all orders from Australia, SingPost is just our contract courier. All our orders would arrive to the transit centres in Singapore first, then dispatch from there to the destination country.

Now I hope I read that right . Which I find rather strange that Aussie post doesn't support tracking . I have received many packages from Australia and always had tracking .

Terri

Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .