Author Topic: Albatros D.I 390/16, Otto Hohne, Jasta 2, Lagnicourt September 1916  (Read 8301 times)

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
Re: Albatros D.I 390/16, Otto Hohne, Jasta 2, Lagnicourt September 1916
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2017, 03:59:43 AM »
I am glad Gary brought this one up.  Beautifully done.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2017, 05:17:07 AM »
Wow, like Gary, don't know how I missed this, maybe just did not
hit the right button at the time you originally finished it as I do recall the pics,  Great Job !

Ed
Thanks, Amigo!  I think you saw and commented on the build thread as well as on FB.  This is one of only two that I completed in 2016.  I'm becoming a real slacker.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2017, 05:17:54 AM »
I am glad Gary brought this one up.  Beautifully done.
Thanks, Juan!  Glad you like it.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2017, 10:04:59 AM »
hit the right button at the time you originally finished it as I do recall the pics,  Great Job !

Ed
Thanks, Amigo!  I think you saw and commented on the build thread as well as on FB.  This is one of only two that I completed in 2016.  I'm becoming a real slacker.
Cheers,
Bud

Well that is one more than I did and it was a car !

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2017, 09:02:02 AM »
How did I miss this beauty, Bud? I cannot explain. Well, your usual very high modelling standard. Fine paint, great subject. Lovely!
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2017, 08:39:28 AM »

Ed
Cheers,
Bud

Well that is one more than I did and it was a car !

Ed
I know, Amigo.  We'll both do better this year, won't we.  BTW, that 4 wheeled vehicle is spectacular.
Cheers,
Bud

Offline coyotemagic

• My Models
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2017, 08:41:43 AM »
How did I miss this beauty, Bud? I cannot explain. Well, your usual very high modelling standard. Fine paint, great subject. Lovely!
Thanks, Przemo!  I'm following your Ansaldo with great interest since I'll be following right behind you with mine.
Cheers,
Bud