Author Topic: Mr Surfacer?  (Read 6990 times)

Offline LindsayT

• "Somehow it didn't seem like war at all..."
Re: Mr Surfacer?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 05:57:20 AM »
So should an apprentice such as myself take from this conversation that in order to take your builds to the next level, a modeller should be using some sort of combination of putty/filler (500) and primer (1000)? I currently use Tamiya putty for gaps and seams, but it can be a bit indelicate. From the thread that UncleTony provided (Thanks UT!) it sounds like Mr. Surfacer 1000 is a miracle pill that will not only bring your builds to the next level, but might also elevate you to this guy's level: http://youtu.be/U18VkI0uDxE

Any of the brush painters (Epeeman, I'm looking in your direction) have any thoughts to share?

Thanks,

Lindsay

P.S. Des,  this seems to be a recurring theme for me, but if I've asked this in the wrong place, I can certainly go over to another Board to post it.

Offline uncletony

• Aircraft In Pixels
Re: Mr Surfacer?
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 06:41:37 AM »
P.S. Des,  this seems to be a recurring theme for me, but if I've asked this in the wrong place, I can certainly go over to another Board to post it.

May I suggest this whole thread be moved to hints and tips. Really doesn't belong here (Aircraft Info/Questions)