WW1 Aircraft Modeling > Specific Aircraft Build Links

Show us your - Bristol F.2b

(1/13) > >>

Des:
This is my WnW 1:32 scale Bristol F.2b, in my opinion it is the best kit Wingnuts has produced, the engine is a model in it's own right.

Build link;  http://www.ww1aircraftmodels.com/page7.html

Des.

Chris Johnson:
Spectacular Des! After seeing this, I think mine will remain resting in the box for the foreseeable future.  ;D

Cheers,

Chris

coyotemagic:
Truly stunning, Des.  When you first put this one up on the 'drome, I think that might have been one of the first WNW kits I had seen built.  I was completely blown away.  I still am.  Brilliant work, mate.
Cheers,
Bud

Epeeman:
I totally agree with Bud here - superb workmanship, Des.

I would love to have a go at one of these, but I would not be able to do the kit the justice it deserves unfortunately!!

Best regards

Dave

Des:
Don't be put off by this model Dave, when I say it is the best kit Wingnuts have produced, it is also one of the easiest to build, everything just falls together so easily, it is model engineering at it's best. The only issue some modelers may have is the control rigging, these are double wires so could cause a few problems to the less experienced riggers, it also has double flying wires, but apart from that it is a superb kit.

Des.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version