Author Topic: New Items Listed on WNW's Website  (Read 1119 times)

Offline fredjocko

New Items Listed on WNW's Website
« on: February 17, 2016, 10:18:16 PM »
Hi:

Good morning. The special deal with the book for the Fe.2b (early and late) and the Se.5a are back. They also have the engine sprues for the Liberty, 200-230hp Benz IV, and the 100-120hp Daimler Mercedes.

I have been waiting for the Liberty so I can convert a Felixstowe to a Curtis. What I found funny about the Liberty engine is the pictures with the sprue are for the Curtis Flying Boat and nothing for the Ninak.

Happy Days!!
Carl

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: New Items Listed on WNW's Website
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 10:07:59 AM »
would not be surprised if they did a curtiss

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2016, 10:20:54 AM »
I ordered the Liberty engine sprue and noticed that the advertised sprue is for the Felixstowe but when I clicked to order a picture of the Ninak Liberty sprue came up, it will be interesting to see which one turns up, I really wanted the Ninak engine sprue.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline nichenson

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 12:40:26 PM »
I ordered the Liberty engine sprue and noticed that the advertised sprue is for the Felixstowe but when I clicked to order a picture of the Ninak Liberty sprue came up, it will be interesting to see which one turns up, I really wanted the Ninak engine sprue.

Des.

This as well as a few others really make me believe they are thinking about doing a Curtiss H-16 or possibly a Felixstowe F.5.

Offline zavod44

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 06:18:24 AM »
A yellow Wing Curtis H-16 would be spectacular.  Even if they don't do it, I'll convert my felix with these LIberty's.  The tail might be a little different on the Curtis as well