Author Topic: Ultracast  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Ultracast
« on: December 03, 2015, 12:07:14 PM »
Not sure how many of you know , but for us Canadian folks Ultracast carries a few WW 1 items . Prices are very reasonable and shipping won't break the bank . Just order quit a few items and shipping was only 10 bucks ! They also ship world wide .

http://www.ultracast.ca/

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Re: Ultracast
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 12:26:08 PM »
Great Company, last order was the Barracuda wicker seats, had them in record time! They've never let me down.
Cheers,
Lance

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2015, 12:47:19 PM »
 Although I'm not one you Canadian folks. I agree with Terri and Lance  about Ultracast they're are outstanding outfit to order from. Their castings are some of the best too.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"

Offline jknaus

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 09:56:03 AM »
Yep, a very  good place to shop.
James

Offline IanB

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2015, 10:43:24 AM »
Thanks Terri!
I'd given up hope of finding a 1909 Hotchkiss but they had 1 Aeroclub one left!
I owe you!

Ian

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 12:50:55 PM »
Great Company, last order was the Barracuda wicker seats, had them in record time! They've never let me down.
Cheers,
Lance

I hope record time isn't 3 three weeks , knowing how Canada post can be it just might come by dog team  :-X Ended up ordering lot's of stuff for my Mustangs in 48 scale and was able to get makings for the 32 scale Mustang so I can do the scheme cripes a mighty . My next order is already planned for WW 1 items  ;D Now if I can find some bench time .....

Thanks for the positive feed guy's on this company , we don't have much here in the great white north . Ian , you own me nothing at all . Just glad you were able to find your Hotchkiss .

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .