Author Topic: And the winners are......  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Naimbs

Re: And the winners are......
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2015, 06:26:36 PM »
Hi everybody!

:o!!! I've been busy lately! I am sorry!

To confess everything, my mother had a serious operation. So I have two good news! She's fine and she is saved! That's the first! And this is the second surprise for the GB! I participate to share with you and see your beautiful models. I did not think that this little Hanriot could win. I am very surprised!!

Thank you very much Des, and thank you to all participants!

Coyotemagic, I'm jealous of your HB W12, really beautiful, and I dream to make the same! and your Macchi M5  8) this is my favorite

Gisbod, your Felixstowe is gigantic in size but also in quality of realization! Everything is perfect!

Matz, the Gotha WD7 is rare. What work! Congratulation! the diorama is superb!!

Squiffy, I have the same comments as for Gisbod: perfect!!

Przemek, extraordinary work! and you have had the luxury of making two models  8) ! I do not know how you did! It's unbelievable!

Dave, your work is really subtle, i like it very much and the base is very pretty, very well balanced!!

AndrewS: very attractive model!! Congratulations!

Stephen: your Ago C.II is incredible! The design is very special, and your achievement is a great source of inspiration.

Radio and Pustota: the same plane, challenging two models, two superb results!

Again thank you to all the other participants too!  :)

Des, I need to think, I do not know what to choose!

Arnaud

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
Re: And the winners are......
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2015, 08:24:34 PM »
Both winners have now selected their prizes and both kits have been ordered from Wingnuts. Both winners have informed me that the prize kit will be their first Wingnuts kit.

Matz selected the Roland D.VIb while Arnaud chose the DH.2, hope the winners get a lot of enjoyment from building their kits.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com