WW1 Armour, Artillery, Vehicles, Ships > WW1 Armour, Artillery, Vehicles, dioramas, associated figures and Ships

What's permitted here.

<< < (2/6) > >>

ermeio:
thank you, Des
you open a new horizon

Des:
Thanks guys for your vote of acceptance, I also like the Takom tank kits and the new gun kit, I will be purchasing a few of them as well.

Des.

Mark:
Thank you, and I'm looking forward to seeing the builds. Hmmm, I happen to have a Meng French FT-17 kit hiding around here somewhere  :o

Mark G

Edo:
What I was thinking is that this very site is becoming THE site for all WWI modelling, not 'just' aircraft.
And this is very amazing considering that is all due to the love, hard work and dedication of just one person! So a BIG thank you Des!  :D
ciao
Edo

WarrenD:
Thank you for doing this Des. One thing I liked about the old WWI Modeling List was that it was for WWI, not just a/c, although just about every one there built a/c. However, almost everyone there also had WWI interests other than a/c. As much as WWI has grown of late, we're still a small niche. I'd hate to exclude anyone because their favorite subject on the bench didn't fly.

I'm no shippie by any means, but I'd welcome a ship maritime section as well as I love to see what the shippies are doing!

Just my two kopecks,

Warren

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version